Saturday, April 4, 2020

Positive Energy in the middle of chaos....

I've been ill with a virus for almost two weeks now. We suspect it is THE virus, Corona but here in the Netherlands we only test people who are so severely ill they end up in hospital. So it remains a wild guess.

I don't know about you, but I felt so overwhelmed by everything that was going on: from conspiracy believers on the one hand, panicked hoarders on the other....I felt I just had to shut myself off from all of that and create my own space. And then I got sick.....and the virus had a central spot in my life again. Grmbl.....I couldn't let it do that, could I?
So...I had been making short video's the week before for my Dutch followers.Videos in which I shared uplifting messages. I called them Messages from the Heart. And I was planning to do English versions too, but then I was out for a while ofcourse. So a couple of days ago, I felt like I was getting more strength back, so I shot a short video in which I tell you about my quick meditation routine to get me out of stress-mode. I placed it on IGTV, so if you click on the picture below, you can see it too.

Why messages from the Heart?

In this series I'll share tools and inspired messages to help you keep your frequency up in these challenging times.
Because I believe we as humans all have the capacity to connect with Sourse (or All that IS) it's silly to call this "messages from the world of Spirit" or something crazy like that. I am n contact with this other dimension through my hear, and it's something we all can do. And because my name can be translated as "Young Heart", I thought this was the best title to give it.

I hope it will help lift your spirits, and I'm sending you all my best wishes for you and your loved ones.

Love, Mama Sanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you so much for your response. When it's approved, it will be shown below the blogpost.

Love, Sanna